The Online Learning department at D'Youville College offers a variety of services to support faculty, students and staff. The Online Learning staff administers the learning management system (LMS) and is dedicated to assisting faculty with not only LMS support but also provides faculty with workshops and training sessions, course development, instructional design, and a DYC course template.
Online Learning is dedicated to the success of all students, faculty, and staff and is ready to help with your needs.
Canvas is a cloud-based learning management system that makes teaching and learning much easier. Canvas is designed to be used online, on a mobile device, and on a tablet. Canvas is used in on-campus, hybrid, and online courses. Content can be posted with a variety of formats and you can have access at your finger tips.
Canvas support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days a year. If you need assistance with Canvas please contact:
- Canvas Support Faculty - 833-278-2014
- Canvas Support Students - 877-703-3455
Moodle is a distance learning web application designed for students, to access notes and readings from classes, chat with professors, and work on group projects.
CAN'T FIND A COURSE THAT YOU'RE REGISTERED FOR?
- Make sure that you are officially registered for the course in the Student Portal.
- Not all courses are placed on the LMS, only those courses which are INT courses (full online) or Internet Assisted courses
- Your course instructor may not have made the course available to you. If you are officially registered for a course and you know your course should be posted, contact your instructor for assistance.